Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
19-09-2011, 12:17 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
Dont really know how to take the starting episode in this final series.Was shot in a very different way to the last series. however kind of get the sense it was more of a build up episode has maybe the next allowing the 3rd ad 6th to be the explosive episodes in the series.

It felt as though the slip on sasha being harrys son was a little to easy i find it hard ot belive this was a mistake buy the writers has they are usally so good at misguiding the truth i feel as though it was let on far to quickly maybe because he himself will end up filling his mothers shoes and pressuming a role of double agent.

erin seems a little bitchy to start but has episode progressed looked respectful and the touch with the family opened up a hole new side to her still prefer they female role portraied buy roz but erin hell of a lot better then beth bailey.

callum a little cockey for me have a bad feeling either erin or callum will have a tie to the US in some secretive way which will be used in later episode i could be wrong but both of them have somthing that dosent feel right the fact that erins family was shown sort of lowered the odds on feeling that way about her but fact her having a child dosent prove her loyalty or not something about her she is either loyal to the core or trechourus and callum i just smell mole
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - Blackst0ne - 19-09-2011 12:17 PM