Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
19-09-2011, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 01:20 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
Please don't patronize me. It is not my precious H/R storyline. I am afraid that you have not read my previous posts. I want H/R to be a B-line story not the main story.

I am looking forward to the impersonator plot and the events during the Cold War. I was working at a European embassy in West Germany in the early 80s and stayed in East Germany. I even managed to take the wrong metro train from West Berlin and ended up in East Germany alone on a platform surrounded by Stasi agents! Surprisingly, there were very nice and sent me back alone on my metro train to West Berlin. The ride through the dark tunnels of the metro train was very "spooky". It can't tell you more about my experiences. It's classified! Just joking. The West-East German border was very scary with its armed guards on their watchtowers. It was really a dark period for West Germany and East Germany and Berlin a very dangerous place for spies, whether British, German or Russian. As you can imagine, I am very intrigued by the Cold War plot.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I am positively sure that Elena is still a Russian spy. She was after all an ex-KGB spy, the best and most merciless spies during the Cold War. If you did not follow the KGB orders, you ended either dead or in a gulag.

Elena can only be up to mischief and I think that somehow she is connected to the impersonator. Harry was a fool to trust her during the Cold War and would be again a fool to trust her now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - beatrice4ruth - 19-09-2011 12:42 PM