Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
19-09-2011, 05:20 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
I've just watched the episode and read the 8 pages of this thread!

I reallly enjoyed the episode, how much I've missed Spooks!!!

It's true that it was a bit slow but I enjoyed it anyway, it's like an introductory episode and then the fun begins!!! Big Grin

OMG!! Dimitri/Max Brown was extremely hot!!! hahaha Definitely more attractive this series! Angel

I think the HS wants to gain Ruth by offering a promotion and divide them or something...

I thought Elena was ok and she'll be great because there are a lot to unravel here and we'll get to know more about Harry and his past. I also thought Sasha being Harry's son was too obvious, but what if he isn't as Tea Lady said, I thought that too.

I'm not sure about Erin I have mixed feelings, it was just me or this woman has some secrets we don't know? I don't thing that tear was for the guy he killed, it was maybe because she's "lonely" or the guy was something to her???
On the other hand (if I'm wrong and she's who we think she is - well, we don't know much about her Tongue, I mean if she can be trusted), I like her as a Section Chief.

I didn't like Callum much... As some of you say, he's too cocky for my liking.

I loved Harry's pouts, I laughed every time I saw him pout, jaja

HR dressed up were lovely!!! It has been 6 months (if my memory serves me right) so they have definitely had a talk, I'm ok with that, maybe they'll show us later.

(18-09-2011 09:19 PM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  Not sure I like the new "slick" Tariq!

Who was the woman on the phone after the would-be assassin was killed? It did look like Erin but i don't think it was.

I didn't like Tariq's hair either!! I prefer his previous look!

It wasn't Erin, we will know next week I hope.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - Beatriz - 19-09-2011 05:20 PM