Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
20-09-2011, 06:04 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
(19-09-2011 01:12 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  As for Sasha, I'm still not 100% convinced he is Harry's. The boys got black hair and Harry is blonde and Elena, redish. The genes must have skipped a generation. Smile What if Elena used Sasha against Harry in Berlin? Told Harry he was his? This does seem a tad far fetched but is possible. I think Harry would have worked that out by now that Elena is not who he thought she was.

Ha, TL, I had the same thought - Sasha also had blue eyes, right? And didn't former CIA buddy Jim - who helped Harry turn Elena, a nice set of blue peepers...?

Not sure Sasha will turn out not to be Harry's though. It seems more likely that we are going to at some stage get a scenario where Harry must choose between sacrificing his son and saving England, or sacrifing England and saving his son.

Interesting dynamic between Harry and Erin as well - she seems to idolise him, right down to his disdain for politicians. So how will she react to the fact that Sasha is Harry's son? Will she still trust him? She got rid of Beth for having much less dubious connections, after all.

And who was that woman at the end that phoned someone and told them it was done after the assassination attempt? Was she Russian? Or CIA?

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - Silktie - 20-09-2011 06:04 AM