Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
21-09-2011, 09:04 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
Having re-watched this episode a few times, some things bug me:

Just before the opening credits, we see Harry and Ruth leave Thames House and enter a car: as Harry goes to meet the Home Sec, where is Ruth going?

Also the photo's Sasha is looking at: if they were accurate then it would show the inside of Thames House (a major breach in security), a private meeting between Tom and Harry and the best of the lot, Harry just seconds before he kills Kachimov, the former head of the FSB in London. Surely they could have shot some new, special surveilance shots of Harry for Sasha too look at, or is money that tight they couldn't afford to?

Also, why don't we see the Thames House: MI5 Central HQ logo until Harry's return to the Grid, even though his tribunal was there?

And a fail on the continuity front: Harry is wearing a red tie when he meets Coaver, yet the very next scene, he's wearing a different tie. Series 8 error there, or am I missing something?

Sorry if anyone has mentioned this before, just wanted to highlight some of the things that bugged me. I know it's just a TV show, but I always spot these things and they annoy me.

Brilliant episode otherwise, just hope that this is first episode jitters and that everything is perfected for Sunday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion - JohnSpook - 21-09-2011 09:04 PM