Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
02-10-2011, 10:13 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
Loved the scene with Ruth and Towers, her line "Me and Harry will always be important to each other" Awww, and Elena's meeting with Ruth, she knews straight away Harry loves Ruth Smile I think Elena is a clever woman, I'm still not sure if she's a threat or if she's actually innocent.
I don't believe Coaver id behind the impersonator either... it's too obvious Smile

As for Episode 4's trailer...

TL... you're signature is making me... erm uneasy Tongue

Series S10 Spoiler: show
ell To me it looks as though Elena's run straight into Harry, Ruth's seen it and misunderstood what's going on. Harry looks shocked and not as though he really wants to be holding Elena at all, but has no choice but to comfort her. This could influence Ruth's decision about the Home Secs offer to work for him. Ruth saying " Do you know what it's like to feeling something for someone and then to one day realise you don't even know them" Poor Ruth, she sounds heartbroken... but I think she's misunderstood completely... since Elena has already talked to her about Harry. hmmm

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Forever Secret - 02-10-2011 10:13 PM