Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
02-10-2011, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 12:09 AM by knowles2.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
It was a slow episode. But I did enjoy the revelations at the end.

I say the UK is being caught in the middle of a power play by the certain members of the Russian who want revenge on the UK and break the US and UK alliance.

I suspect in the end the Russians and UK deal will go through and the US will be force to swallow there pride and maintain the same relationship with the UK, probably via Harry threatening them to expose the deep routed corruption with in the CIA or some other bribery. Evidence of them working with the Chinese and the Russians against the US national interests would cause untold damage to the CIA and the US intelligence community.

Elena and Coaver I suspect are playing along with this plan of the Russians to try and play it to there advantage.

I would love this season to end where we see, and the group who wanted to destroy US spying capabilities and Nightingale this being revealed as there ultimate plan, an unofficial Alliance between UK, US and Russia, with the UK acting as the glue between the two. This to me seem the most likely outcome of this season.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - knowles2 - 02-10-2011 11:56 PM