Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
03-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Harry RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
I warmed up a lot more to Calum after tonight's ep. I was glad to see him willing to continue looking into Tariq's death. I also liked seeing Dimitri front and center, even if it wasn't for a very strong plot.

I know the cast has said that their budget was limited for this season, but does this mean that Ruth is only allowed 3 outfits and all must be black or navy? Or is it intentional as a contrast to Elena?

I did like seeing her dinner with Towers. I liked that she acknowledged that she and Harry would always be important to each other - pretty open for her - and that Towers told her to stop looking at her shoes! I do agree with whomever said that Ruth probably should have been sick of secrets after 8.1, but I'm taking it as a sign of things to come. Loved the meeting between Ruth and Elena and Ruth's "I don't know how to answer that and why would I want to" comment. Elena shows that she can still be formidable.

Harry was a mixed bag - atleast he acknowledged to Ruth the difficulty (for her and him) in asking her to meet w/ Elena but he was a putz in dumping on Ruth to tell the team about the Gavrik/CIA connection. I did feel a little bad for him when he went to meet Sasha, his way of saying good-bye to his son, although we all know that's not going to be the last time they meet.

I'm sad that there are only 3 eps left but am so glad that I'm not having to wait for the DVDs. Seriously may have killed me to wait.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
Next week looks to have the pivotal scene between Harry/Elena/Ruth that will probably cause me to have serious anxiety.

Zaf: "Shouldn't you be in prison or something?"
Ros: "This is the something."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - SweetTea - 03-10-2011 01:58 AM