Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
03-10-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
Dmitri should go back to fighting sharks because he's next to useless as a MI5 officer. I'm pretty sure he would have had training as to how to get out of a bar fight without getting hit being undercover or not. As for having his jacket bugged that's just careless. Why he so readliy believed Johnny I don't know.

Ros would have kicked his behind for complaining about how he had to go about keeping Natalie on side (she did it after all) and not kindly written a Dear John letter for him - man up for heaven's sake! I suppose at least this episode didn't have Erin having some sort of emotional crisis, that was going to get old very fast.

I still think the HS is a bad guy. If he's read the report Harry made on Ruth's analyst skills and what she has had to give up for the service he should already know her marital status etc it seems as it suits him to play uninformed. He knows Harry and Ruth are a dream team (professionally wise) and if he is dodgy it makes sense to split them up. Nice comment telling her she'll have to call him William and stop looking at her feet if she works for him - very old Ruth nervousness.

Beginning to like Callum a bit more but I don't know why no one's thought to use the snazzy walking identifying technology from episode one to figure out who the briefcase was handed to.

Beautiful setting for Ruth meeting Elena, can't help thinking the painting must have some significance though.

Now I'm a bit wary of episode 4 next week.

P.S Wasn't all the filming for this series done this year? I don't expect them to keep the exact dates (that would be impossible) but did notice that when Dmitri checked Natalie's phone it was 2010.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Tess24 - 03-10-2011 09:09 AM