Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
03-10-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
Ohhh I wish I hadn't looked at that press release! My own fault Tongue

Anyway, I quite liked today's episode. I agree in that we're getting a clearer idea of just what happens to these people MI5 use in their day-to-day operations. It sort of reminds me of 3.1 with the sleeper agent whose life they pretty much destroyed to get what they wanted. Next episode is going to be the big turning point in the Ruth/Harry/Elena triangle and Harry really isn't doing himself any favours in the run up to it, I think that the preview for next week wasn't Harry and Elena reuniting but Ruth simply seeing them at the wrong time.
I rather liked the Ruth/Harry splitscreen at one point in the episode and have attached it here Tongue Reminded me of their general relationship - wanting to be together but always with something separating them.
My favourite part of this episode was Dimitri, of course Yahoo Glad we didn't have to see a full-blown sex scene like series 6 and 8 though! Erin and Callum are growing on me, although I guess Erin has another emotional crisis judging by her trembling voice and tears(?) in next week's preview. Sad that we only have 3 episodes left.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I like the niceties. They protect us from tyranny. - Harry Pearce
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Kagami - 03-10-2011 10:58 AM