Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
03-10-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
(03-10-2011 09:35 AM)Silktie Wrote:  I loved Calum from the start, and was happy to see him challenge Harry about Tariq. Well done, young man. Re the CCTV footage, I thought the footage found by Calum stopped short of the bit that showed suspected Elena take delivery of the briefcase – so that part was probably corrupted when Tariq’s system went haywire last week. I believe this means it was not necessarily the CIA that killed Tariq, but the Russians to prevent MI5 from finding out about their involvement. But Jim Coaver is the impostor, and the CIA did plot the assassination attempt on Gavrik – remember, it was meant to fail. And the CIA did steal the laptop, but why would they give it to the Russians after that? Perhaps the CIA and the Russians are secretly working together? I’m stumped.

I have another theory Silktie but will take it to the spec thread.

(03-10-2011 12:41 PM)harrbd Wrote:  
(03-10-2011 12:17 PM)Betty Wrote:  About the significance of the painting. It's a portrait of Lady Jane Grey, the brilliant protege/pawn of the Duke of North Umberland, going blindfolded to her own execution for treason. A good choice to reflect what could be happening to Ruth, or at least what she feels may be happening. It's stuff like this that makes me love Spooks--and Ruth!

Or what is happening to Elena ?

Good point. It could be Elena.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Tea Lady - 03-10-2011 01:47 PM