Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
03-10-2011, 09:31 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion
In my opinion this was the weakest episode in series 10. was looking forward to honey trap plot with Dimitri but got very disappointed, for me there was no suspension and it all was a way too predictable.

Maybe I just missed Russian/CIA/Harry's past secret plot development. I was also wondering how comes Calum did not notice the woman (Elena look a like) who received the laptop from the CIA woman? Tariq did.

My favorite moment was the meeting between Ruth and Elena! This time Alice Krige really nailed it! And Nicola was absolutely brilliant (as in every episode this year), the body language and exchanged looks between these two women were just outstanding! But this red colour that always follows Elena in every episode does signal danger to me!!!!

Ruth and Towers dinner scene was really good too. Ruths speech was just heartbreaking and Towers was funny. Must say I had difficulties to understand what he said but SRB delivers his lines in such a way that I am laughing out load without even understanding a word he says.... Big Grin

Harry Sasha scene. First Sasha says to Ruth to tell Harry to come himself and then when harry comes he is confused why did he come himself! Come on kiddo, make up your mind!

I also found it bit annoying that Harry sort of backed out from explaining to his team, instead just asking Ruth to do it for himself. He is a way too much emotionally involved in all this so maybe thats why he asks Ruth... ?

Also thought they should use more Jonathan Hyde in these series....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - Nitrus - 30-09-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 3 Discussion - richliga - 03-10-2011 09:31 PM