Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
17-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Harry RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
Loved, loved, loved this episode. So very glad there was no threat of the week and that it was all Coaver/Gavrik.

Ruth - she did a field op and made it out of the embassy in one piece. Yay! Of course, I knew there was someone waiting in her car, only because I desperately wanted to see the scene of her and Harry at his house, and I knew I wasn't going to be lucky enough to see that. The scene with she and Harry in his car was probably one of the most honest conversations they have had, which made it all the more brilliant. She admitted to guilt and jealousy, he owned up to feeling guilty and admitted that it looked like love, which it wasn't.

Still not sure if it's Sasha or Ilya behind all of this, or whether Ilya knows that Harry is Sasha's father. In a way it makes sense that it is Sasha, and that to discover the man he has been trying to destroy is his father could push him over the top. However, Sasha doesn't seem like he's bright enough to have obtained the code information needed to impersonate Harry on his own, which makes me think that Ilya is either behind it all or working with Sasha.

As expected, the final Ruth/Harry scene made me cry. I have to believe that these two will end up together or I think I will be so disappointed in the series. Pathetic on my part to say that since this series was never intended to be about a personal relationship, but it's out there and can't be ignored.

I'm of mixed feelings about next week as well. I really really do want to see the next episode but once I do it will be all over. Man, do I need a life (though Spooks makes this one more fun!)

Zaf: "Shouldn't you be in prison or something?"
Ros: "This is the something."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - SweetTea - 17-10-2011 12:04 AM