Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
17-10-2011, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2011 04:28 AM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
I am so with you about the H/R relationship. I really feel for the actors and the fans who have waited 9 years for a positive conclusion to Harry's and Ruth's love story. We have suffered through so many nude scenes and passionate kisses involving the Section D agents over the years that it is pathetic and unfair if we get only two "pitiful" kisses between Harry and Ruth in 9 years. But at least, now, they know about each other's feelings. We might have to settle for that.

Despite what Ilya believed about Harry's lack of love in his life, he was wrong. Harry was lucky to have found such a loyal and loving "partner" in Ruth. I am surprised that Ilya did not know about Ruth and about Harry's reconciliation with his daughter.

I really do not know what to think about the Gavrik family and the plot to destroy Harry professionally and personally.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I think that Harry is starting to realize that Elena and perhaps Sasha is guilty. Why did Sasha bug Harry's car? Who is going to die? I am afraid that a stray bullet will hit Ruth. The dream of Harry and Ruth to retire together might not happen in spite of the fans' wishes. Where does Tom fit into the drama? We have not seen him.

It was such a great episode. The last episode is going to be even more dramatic and exhilarating.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - beatrice4ruth - 17-10-2011 01:21 AM