Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
18-10-2011, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 08:00 AM by JHyde.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
So: wonderful episode. Silktie just covered a lot of the things I loved so I shall be brief.

Welcome back to Spooks Bharat Nalluri! The very stylish director didn't hold anything back in this and the car/van chase sequence was flashy in just the right way. He has the deft touch when it comes to the intimate, quiet scenes too. There is a beautiful symmetry to Bharat being the one to see the show out, given that he was the first of the establishing directors of the show and it is a job for which he is well qualified. Class act.

I see what is happening to Harry as being a little like what happened to Tom. Harry is at his breaking point. He has seen and done too much and the time of reckoning is near. Will he destroy his soul before he gets out? It's possible.

I don't know what to think about Elena, Sascha or Ilya.

Something bothering me - the file on the computer. Was Harry meant to get to it because it was meant to help him find out who the traitor was or to get rid of the information before the Americans found out? Because having a file with that information on it seems very stupid to me.

Thrilled for next week.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - JHyde - 18-10-2011 07:44 AM