Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
19-10-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
I cannot believe anything Elena says even about her parents. Sorry, I just can't. I know that Spooks have many plot holes, but to make us believe that during the Cold War Elena had evaded the KGB in the very small towns of East and West Berlin is very hard to swallow, at least for me who lived in the area at the time. Where were her KGB husband and his comrades when the affair was taking place? From the beginning Elena must have been
Spoiler: show
a double agent, planted either by her husband or the KGB. The Cult Box preview for episode 6 seems to give us a hint about my suggestion

I am going to believe you, since you got the information first hand. I have the impression that the last few seconds will show us
Spoiler: show
Harry and Ruth alive, contrary to previous evidence.

I love Ruth and want only the best for her and for Harry too, even though I wish he would listen more to her. Well, what do you expect? He is a typical man.

It might be hard for us to be grateful for any clues, since EndingHappy appeared only once with her/his hopeful message and then disappeared very mysteriously! Hmm. It's not you by chance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - beatrice4ruth - 19-10-2011 07:14 PM