Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
20-10-2011, 02:47 PM
zzRainbow RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
(20-10-2011 01:51 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  OK! While I really do appreciate the reassurances re: 10.6 (not to mention the intrigue!), I am going to drag this thread back to the topic of "Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion" and not "Rumours & Speculation."

I am not certain what to think re: Harry's Box O' Secrets buried in his garden? Did anyone notice anything of significance in the box or do you think it is enough to know that it is just a box of very old secrets he had to dispose of before his extradition? It would have been hilarious if he had moved a tortoise to get to it though. Wink Big Grin

Oh and, BTW, I just realized that St. Crispin's Day in Tuesday, October 25th, two days after S10 ends. Running Spooks on Tuesdays would have been funny too. Ironically speaking. Silba

Please accept my apologies as l have said l am not used to forums or where exactly postings should be.

As for the box...wrong place to be looking there is a much bigger clue in the house as too how Sir Harry spent his last hours before his extradition.Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Endinghappy - 20-10-2011 02:47 PM