Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
21-10-2011, 09:06 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
Okey dokey....

First up, I don't think it was a "safe house" Harry was living in (which is not to say it isn't a government owned property). Whilst it wasn't cluttered, there were enough of Harry's personal effects around for us to assume that he had been in sole occupancy for some time, plus he'd hidden his box of secrets in the garden for long enough for him to have to disturb vegetation in digging it up (which was also a nice wee nod to our old friend Malcolm in S9).

Gavrik has specifically asked for Harry to be involved in the talks, therefore it is reasonable to assume that the FSB have been keeping tabs on him, hence Ilya knowing *where* Harry lives. What it doesn't explain is *how* he knew Harry was going to be at home when he decided to pop round with his bottle of vodka. He wasn't invited or expected. Harry was waiting for Ruth.

Which is related to my next question, which is *how* did the fake CIA know where to go for Coaver whilst the team from the grid had him? Harry, Erin & Dimitri were on the op, with Callum on the grid. Ruth instantly knew where Harry had taken Coaver - she didn't need to be told. She only got Callum to confirm it when she pulled rank & then she told Towers.

All of which leads me to suspect that whoever is behind all this has sufficient clout and resources to have compromised the encrypted telephone lines of MI5, The Home Office and possibly The Cousins, as the intel that has been compromised has all been relayed by mobile phone. Which leads us back full circle to our Russian friends on the Hillside in Ep.1 "Gavrik has my full trust". Yes indeed, but which one? All of them have their reasons.

BRING IT ON I SAY!

[Image: Harrysig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Gillymac - 21-10-2011 09:06 PM