Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
22-10-2011, 10:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
Having watched the scenes recommended above I have to say I am not much the wiser! Huh

I reckon Harry is in a safe house, and I think he's in a different house to the one in episode one when we see him before he sets out for his hearing. He was visited in that house by Sasha in episode one, so perhaps he changed where he was staying. It may have been staged so as to fool anyone else who came visiting ie. Ilya and all the comments about the style of the decor. I don't know about the stuff in the garden, maybe he hid the stuff there years ago. Perhaps it's Harry's personal bolt hole.

The coat looks like a younger man's jacket. I wondered if it was Dimitri's, and then I thought perhaps it was
Series 10.6 trailer Spoiler: show
Tom's

The conversation in the car that refers to Harry's house may also be significant, especially if Ruth knew he'd been staying in a safe house. Ruth seems to be amazed that he has invited her to see what's on the lap top, as though he is saying that he wants her to know all his remaining secrets. It appears to be a significant moment for them both.

The beach scene, I can't make out. Why must they 'pretend' that it's not the end?

One things for sure - Harry seems to have all this worked out. He is tens steps ahead of everyone else and will be completely exonerated in the end (Getting out rose-tinted spectacles).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Naivety - 22-10-2011 10:27 PM