Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
It is true that the conversation between Harry in the car and Ruth on the street was a little strange. I was just relieved that Harry admitted to Ruth that she was more than an asset to him when he told her that he was not known for his tact, having proposed to her at a funeral. He said it with a lot of tenderness in his expression. I found that the mirror revealed a lot of Harry's feelings for Ruth and I liked the way Ruth stopped in the street because she was somewhat distressed by the conversation.

What I found puzzling was the scene at the hospital where the HS was examined after the terrorist attempt. Ruth told Harry she was sorry that she did not have the laptop because Sasha had stolen it. Harry did not seem surprised and did not react. The theft of the laptop by Sasha seemed to have been brushed over. It was never explained either why on the laptop there was the birth certificate of Sasha with the name of Harry as the father. It was obviously a fake and why did Jim Coaver have it? Did Elena have two birth certificates, one with the name of the real father Ilya Gavrik and one with the name of the putative father Harry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - beatrice4ruth - 01-02-2012 02:25 PM