Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
23-10-2011, 09:12 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
IN complete denial about everything.... I spent the last 10 minutes whispering variations of 'you can't kill ruth' to ' please don't die ruth' to 'why did you have to kill ruth?'.

Still can't believe that the was the end of spooks. Have to admit i got through about half a box of kleenex in the process and have a new found hatred for the entire of the gavrik family... why did he not just kill ilya...?

The list at the end was so sad as Harry read down the names of the dead spooks.

However, the ending was perfect, if absolutely heartbreaking and i don't think there was a better way to end harry and ruth's story... there had just been too much for them to live happily ever after Sad
And then Tom, such a short amount of time back in, but really added another little touch to the storyline.
I'm going to miss spooks so much but i don't think that there was a better way for it to end overall.
(Apart from maybe we could have had a little erin and dimitri) but i'm not complaining

"Told you i couldn't picture myself there, but really i couldn't picture myself there, without you" ...."Harry, we were never meant to have those things..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Floz - 23-10-2011 09:12 PM