Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
23-10-2011, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 09:24 PM by The Grid.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
What an amazing last episode! I was in tears at Harry and Ruth's final scene. Ruth talking about the lies they tell and how it buries a little bit of their true selves was such beautiful writing. Ruth dying had me welling up! And Harry trying his best to move on from it all but ultimately returning to the job because he had nowhere else to turn was such a perfect ending. In a way, I really wanted Harry and Ruth to have their happy ending... but I think it was the right decision to kill Ruth off. It gave us some moving final scenes and it was heartbreaking and kept to what we expect from Spooks... if they had lived happily ever after, it would have been too cheesy and wouldn't have been as effective.

I loved Tom's little appearance and the memorial wall was a really nice touch. I always thought Elena was behind it all and was the true villain... but it was still brilliant! I'm REALLY going to miss Spooks so so much!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - The Grid - 23-10-2011 09:21 PM