Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-10-2011, 09:00 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
I don't know what to say about the last ep. ever! Huh
There are some things that I don't understand: is Harry forgiven by the CIA for the kidnapp of Jim Cover (it did lead to his death, didn't it?), is the CIA such a bunch of sweet guys that they forgive Erin and Dimitri for stealing Harry back from them, too? I mean there's no mention of reprisals what so ever? ( how did E&D knew that Harry was in car 2?)
I really liked seeing Tom back, his appearance may lasted longer, but is he doing Harry's dirty work? That doesn't seem like Harry at all, especially when it concerns revenging the death of the women he loved! Or is Tom recruted by HS?
The scene where we saw the memorial was heartbraking, but I think that it's not fair that Lucas isn't on it, he did spent 8 years of his life in prison for queen and country, no matter what his name was.
I guess we could have expected that there wasn't to be a 'happy ending', working for MI5 seems equal to having no luck in love, ever! I do feel very sorry for the H/R fans who kept their fingers crossed!

I wish this wasn't the endExclamation

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Belle - 24-10-2011 09:00 AM