Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-10-2011, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 12:08 PM by Kazters.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
i dont think anyone is unatached to ruth or not upset at her death, i just dont understand why so many are angry about what we always new was going to happy! spooks have a proven track record of making there charactors jst when they think they have it all loose it in a second! why simply because its the last ep should they have changed there show just to suit fans, it wouldnt be true to the history of spooks.

i for one although sad and still am about ruths passing they were never going to live forever in a little house by the sea, even the main cast said this.

my intention is not to annoy anyone but simply i am not understanding why like wtih ashes the hate at the writeres Spooks is so much more than 1 pairing and grid romances never work out i.e. Ros and Adam, Jo and Zaf ETC

i think we are all entitled to our opinon but i also think some are taking it to far with the way they are speaking about the writers and Kudos.

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Kazters - 24-10-2011 12:05 PM