Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-10-2011, 02:58 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
I think I saw posted elsewhere that Tariq's name is three above Ruth's on the memorial wall - hope that helps. (I haven't checked myself, so please forgive me if I'm mistaken).

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, as someone has said elsewhere, this forum would be a pretty boring place if we all thought the same. For those of us that aren't shippers however, it can be really awful watching people tearing themselves apart over every tiny minute detail of costume, set, props and dialogue, desperately trying to to find something, in everything, that validates your particular view of the show - hence why people latched onto this endinghappy character (This isn't solely a H&R Shipper thing either - last year there were people who were practically suicidal over Lucas for God's sake).

Relax. Breathe. It's only a television show. Nobody is really dead. If you don't like it, you dont like it - but theres nothing you can do about it now and seriously, whats the point of working yourself up into such a state? You'll only make yourselves ill. If you want to punish Kudos, don't buy the DVD - it's simple.

That sounds really patronising when I read it back, and I don't mean it to - honestly. Those NW fans amongst you can at least go and see her in the theatre etc - We POGs have to wait ages for new PF projects!

*Runs and hides*

[Image: Harrysig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Gillymac - 24-10-2011 02:58 PM