Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-10-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
(24-10-2011 02:58 PM)Gillymac Wrote:  Relax. Breathe. It's only a television show. Nobody is really dead. If you don't like it, you dont like it - but theres nothing you can do about it now and seriously, whats the point of working yourself up into such a state? You'll only make yourselves ill. If you want to punish Kudos, don't buy the DVD - it's simple.

That sounds really patronising when I read it back, and I don't mean it to - honestly. Those NW fans amongst you can at least go and see her in the theatre etc - We POGs have to wait ages for new PF projects!

Um, yeah, it does. I understand that that is not your intention but it's not helping, gillymac. Commentary that makes assumptions re: other people's opinions/feelings never does. We are already emotional enough. I am not a Mod but I have been hanging around here for a very long time and have posted a lot - alotalotalotalot... Silba. Got in trouble for some of it too. Word to the wise: best to leave it as something left unsaid. Wink

And, yes, T. Masood is definitely on the Memorial. Connie and Lucas are not - IMO, for obvious reasons. Couldn't see if Helen was on it because it kind of started at D. Hunter.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - A Cousin - 24-10-2011 03:35 PM