Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-10-2011, 03:59 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
I have never cried so much over a tv programme in my life! I tried so hard not to cry (mainly because I didn't want my boyfriend to think I was a sad loser!) but that just made it worse, and at the end and sobbed my little heart out for a good hour or so!

I was angry at first at the way it ended, but looking back and having calmed down somewhat, I can see why they've done it. Killing characters off is what Kudos does best. I wish I hadn't been so sure that there would be a happy ending now. I think it made me even more disappointed.

At the end of the day, as depressed as I am that Ruth was killed and Harry is now left in total despair, I do think it was a very fitting ending. It's a shame that they appeared to have cut some stuff. I saw on twitter that they cut some of the lines and also a kiss - I wonder if that's what Ian Wylie meant when he said - "And we await a kiss" - thought it was a bit funny that he'd write that when she was dead. I think they could have left that in with no harm done. But anyway.

Now spooks is over I will slowly move on with my life, perhaps stopping to buy the DVD just in case they do decide to put on an alternative ending/deleted scenes :-) In the mean time, I hope Peter and Nicola get plenty of tv shows so I still get to see their amazing talent.

Thank you for 10 amazing years of Spooks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - lazyme63 - 24-10-2011 03:59 PM