Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-10-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
As I'm based in Asia, I watched the last episode Monday morning. It was so hard to concentrate at office afterwards! Yes, I was depressed as much as impressed by beautiful execution of finale.
Although I found the last episode was in quite higher standard, it was difficult to say “Yes” if I was asked whether I liked it or not, especially this morning.
When you are attached to certain character, it’s not easy to accept her death. I knew I needed time.

Then I visited this thread, reading various responses both positive & negative. There were anger, despair and celebration etc… It somehow calmed me down. Some people had similar reactions as myself that comforted me, while other different interpretations enlightened me.
I so appreciate the forum more than ever. Reading comments healed my depression and sense of loss. It's already Tuesday here and I completed 2nd watch. This time I was greatly moved rather than shocked. It was indeed the saddest ending for TV series I’ve ever come across. But thanks to you all I can now appreciate its sad but beautiful ending.

And I agree, redlyn! Having Tom at finale was really a gift. Well done!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Blackcoat - 24-10-2011 05:12 PM