Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
26-10-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
(26-10-2011 08:31 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  One final (? Blush) thought. There are clearly two groups here. The first (the grownups/cynics) who can appreciate the artistry, acting, camerawork, even the fittingness of the plot, and rejoice in it. The second (the children/imaginitive dreamers) who have lived it, even if only for an hour a week. For them, Ruth died and Harry was left staring at a bleak future. That is unbearably sad. I wonder which group is really paying the cast and crew of Spooks the highest compliment?

Dog So Small, I have not been throwing around comments making personal statements about how I characterise people who disagree with me on the ending. I have stated that I sympathise with the position that others hold on this while making my feelings clear about the ending which I loved.

You have painted yourself into a corner as the injured party here. Please do not throw flame at all of us who love the ending by labelling us as 'cynical'. This is grossly untrue of myself and certainly other members who feel this way.

You are no better than anyone who you might feel has slighted you by making such a statement. I await your apology.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 26-10-2011 09:31 AM