Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
28-10-2011, 05:52 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
(27-10-2011 08:15 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I was trying to figure out why Harry didn't try and push Ruth away more when Sasha arrived. I don't think they could see the shard of glass in Sasha's hand though. Maybe if Harry had seen it earlier...

(27-10-2011 09:08 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  I wondered this as well TL, both of their efforts to try and calm the situation down were a bit tame. They did the standard "I'm Spartacus" routine and then for some reason Ruth just walked forward, I thought originally this was to protect Harry but he was a few yards away and had already demonstrated his ability to use hand-hand combat to disarm Sasha.

Heh, yeah, plus they had that whole beach/field to run away in, but no... I also thought Harry might have been able to talk the young 'un round, given more time, or keep him talking until help arrived. So I agree it was a tad contrived.

So, after all the developments in episode 6, are we meant to take it that the Russia/Britain partnership signed at the beginning of the episode is intact and going ahead?

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Silktie - 28-10-2011 05:52 AM