Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Requiem for the Dead Part IV
20-12-2011, 02:43 PM
RE: Requiem for the Dead Part IV
Yeah, I agree with pookster. Very well written exchange with Harry and Smithy. Some great Old School spying going on on both sides. I haven't a clue what Smithy's motive is yet. Although I have a strange hankering for egg & chips now.... Silba

"If she wasn’t mistaken, her stuffy superior was suffering from a hangover. And she should know. She smirked to herself and left him to suffer in peace."
Hah! Good instincts, Jenny.

"I can’t help thinking about what could have been at times like these. But that way madness lies."
Mmm...indeed. (King Lear - my favorite.)

"I can’t help thinking about what could have been at times like these. But that way madness lies."
Methinks Harry is rising out of the abyss of abject grief? After all, there is only so much of it the human psyche can tolerate. Have you been reading Jung? "Embrace your grief. For there your soul will grow."

You are a ridiculously insightful author, BTW. Thhug

Your voice for Calum is spot on - audaciously presumptuous as ever. And not a bit afraid of Harry. Love. Him!

Rory was very generously analyst-like to offer to dive into the paper archives, but who does Harry have in mind? A new character or an old character? (Malcolm, please say Malcolm...???Angel) I'm intrigued. Cool

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Requiem for the Dead Part IV - Silktie - 20-12-2011, 08:50 AM
RE: Requiem for the Dead Part IV - A Cousin - 20-12-2011 02:43 PM
RE: Requiem for the Dead Part IV - Sparky - 21-12-2011, 05:37 AM