Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changes are coming to Spooks Forum!
06-11-2009, 04:10 PM
RE: Changes are coming to Spooks Forum!
(06-11-2009 04:05 PM)Asjenw Wrote:  Hey,

Respect for funding the forum with your own money Smile I understand that it's getting more expensive as the forum gets busier..

The Grid, what's inside? Is it a part of the current forum, or something entirely new? And normal non-paying members, will they be able to see the parts of the forum that are now visible for everyone?

And can't you generate income by Google Ads? Or are you already using that method?

I will be using Google Ads on the forum as part of these changes, there are currently NO ads at all. The Grid is private area of the forum, at the moment it is just one section, but that might change. For legal reasons I would prefer not to say anything about what will be in The Grid, but if you look at the new rule, you can pretty much put two and two together. Big Grin

(06-11-2009 04:05 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Coming from someone who's pretty damn broke, this all sounds very reasonable. Is it possible not to have it as an automatic deduction? Maybe we're alerted 2 weeks before expiry that our sub is to be renewed and if someone doesn't want to they contact you, otherwise it's billed?

Not that anyone would want to leave the forum, of course!

I'm afraid it's not possible to have it as an automatic deduction, but YOU control how you are notified through Paypal, I really don't have control over notification of expiry.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes are coming to Spooks Forum! - Nitrus - 06-11-2009 04:10 PM