Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
17-01-2010, 01:39 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
This is the only one I have watched on the rewatch and I only had time for one this week so I picked this one as it was the one I remembered the least out or series 1.

I didn't like Harry in this ep, I think his character develops much better in the later series. Like when he said to Danny something like 'what else do you want my tongue down your throat' I just cringed lol

I thought that Ellie took the news about Tom surprisingly well... I liked the bit when she was replaying all the times in her head like when she said 'i love you matthew' because I think that would be the wierdest part of it all.. not knowing his real name and falling in love with a false name if that makes any sense Confused lol

The Zoe Tessa thing I thought was the best thing about this episode... That Zoe is probably the most moral person on the team and at first she took the money and kept quiet. I also liked the tension at the flat between Zoe and Danny when she got back. ( I also got excited that Zoe had the same laundry basket as me hahaha Tongue )

The thing I didn't like was the part when Danny was training the new people. They just seemed wierd to me haha and poorly acted. Like 'fly me away danny' - who would say that, seriously?! Another cringe moment for me haha

Oh I haven't even talked about the main storyline yet.. I will end my babble soon haha. I liked that between Tom and Peter the roles were kind of reversed, like he recruited Tom and now Tom was running him.

When Danny and Zoe were doing surveillance at the protest, I thought it was telling about Danny's character that he put all the responsibilty on to Zoe, a little cowardly.

I will stop now aha hope this makes some kind of sense Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 17-01-2010, 12:49 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - YourFutureMuse - 17-01-2010 01:39 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 18-01-2010, 11:47 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 19-01-2010, 12:03 AM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 19-01-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 19-01-2010, 11:20 AM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 21-01-2010, 04:21 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 22-01-2010, 01:05 PM