Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
17-01-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
I had not seen this episode before so really enjoyed a new Spooks experience with my weetabix this morning.

I have to disagree with YFM, I thought Harry was really good in this episode. The lines PF had, really gave him a chance to show Harry off. Harry was also quite central to the main story line which we havnt really seen yet this series. The tongue down your throat comment really scared me. You really wouldnt want Harry breathing down your neck like that (yes I know I would, but I am talking in general terms here.) I also loved the Tessa comment "career, career Tessa," that was so funny and Tessa just looked at him like he was mad! Also the "I will brief you on anything you havnt already learnt in the ladies" and "East Anglia is the opposite side of the Country to Wales" to Jools, who again looked at Harry like he was mad, were classics.

I loved Jools as a character. A proper posh knob. I hope he is in next weeks episode which again I have not seen. I thought Zoe was a little stupid in taking the money home. Even if she really needed the cash, could she really trust Tessa not to turn her in, if she herself got found out? Of course Tessa would.

I thought Peter Salter was quite difficult to follow. I really wasnt quite sure what was wrong with him to make him go over to the dark side. Also why kill himself? Perhaps he had nothing, no job, no family, no girl. There was no point to life anymore.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 17-01-2010, 12:49 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 17-01-2010 03:18 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 18-01-2010, 11:47 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 19-01-2010, 12:03 AM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 19-01-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 19-01-2010, 11:20 AM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 21-01-2010, 04:21 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 22-01-2010, 01:05 PM