Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch]
24-01-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch]
Cracking episode! As a South African I had to laugh at Danny telling Tom that his windows were now as tough as those of a BMW in Joburg - right on, baby!

I liked the safe house lady, she had chutzpah.

Tessa complaining about Harry wanting to kill McCann was pretty rich, coming from someone who had just had a man killed in the previous episode to try and save her lover's political career. Tessa was sort of creepy and weird to me through this whole episode - she seemed to be saying the opposite of Harry just to be difficult and annoy him. I did it find it funny that, after Harry told them about his history with McCann, that Tessa was the only one who didn't want to say that she understood, and Harry stared at her until she did say it, very grudgingly, in the end.

I thought Tom was a little gullible to swallow McCann's promises so easily, Harry was right in that he wasn't trustworthy. Loved the scene where Harry calls them on the red carpet after the bomb in the station went off, it was beautifully filmed with Harry at one side of the room, next to the MI5 coat of arms, and Tom, Zoe and Danny opposite him and Tessa to the side. It showed clearly where everyone was at at that point. Loved Harry's long look at the coat of arms and 'Regnum Defende' before letting the team's betrayal go and getting on with the job. Also loved his 'You'll forgive me if I don't hug you all' at the end of the meeting - all was clearly not forgiven yet.

Blimey, but that kid is annoying. That's what you get for letting the kid play with the highly sophisticated keycard, Tom. Jeez!

The ending was very suspenseful, it is a great cliffhanger. Although at this stage I wouldn't be sorry to see the kid go...

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 24-01-2010, 04:39 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - Silktie - 24-01-2010 06:54 PM