Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(11-02-2010 11:10 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Spooks is not for happy endings, that's it's thing. That's what it does.. if you go around matching people up, it becomes a show about HR and their struggle to stay together while working together and "oh no, what if they kidnap Ruth to get to Harry?" (something which already annoys me).

Nitrus, you make it sound like this type of storyline i.e. spooks trying to have a life outside the service, has not happened before and should not happen. What about Tom and Ellie or Tom and Christine? What about Adam and Fiona? Even Zoe and Danny and Zoe and Will? We have had these sub-plot storylines before and they have for the most part worked and complimented the main plots. The show will never become just about H/R even if the writers do get them together. They would never do that because Spooks is plot driven.

Spooks is the better for having Ruth back and I think it adds another layer to Harry's character when she is around him. Basically H/R are good for Spooks and it is not just die-hard fans that say that. We all like a little bit of romance dont we; the idea what we will end up with the one that we really love in the end, after all the rubbish we have to put up with day in and day out?

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 12-02-2010 10:30 AM