Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
12-02-2010, 05:00 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
I totally agree with Silktie, and it was what I was going to say, it's great that we have different points of view, it's fun to discuss and to change opinions, and see things from other point of view that it isn't yours.

But it's also true that we haven't got many happy endings in Spooks, one swallow doesn't make a summer. it wouldn't be very believable if every character ended badly...

I agree that the ending in 5.05 is a good one, but once Ruth's back (I'm very happy with it!!Big Grin) it's not just fair to sentenced them to suffer again and again. And I'm happy with small hints.
HR will never be the main plot...

And I also think Ruth is a great character and her relationship with Harry is not the only good thing about her, she's a good asset to the team. And her relationship with other members of the team is interesting as well.

(12-02-2010 02:52 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  LOL. I love the way H/R seems to ignite such passion in us all! We are all going to be fit to burst by the time October comes around . Smile

Knowing Kudos they will probably release some ever so tantalising information about series 9 and H/R, in the next few months, which will drive us even more insane!

You're right we will be very nervous by October, but I don't want to know a single thing about what might happen!!! (unless we get to go to visit the set Wink I'd be ok with that Big Grin)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Beatriz - 12-02-2010 05:00 PM