Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
13-02-2010, 05:27 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
Explaining my choice re: poll... I did vote for 'Old, decrepit and just wrong' I'm afraid Blush
This may be a bit strong for describing my view but I definitely don't think they are 'The greatest thing since the turbine engine' specifically in s8.

I really did like ruth and harry in s5 and if I had voted after reading JHyde's or Nia's fic or watching Kirayuki's video I may have had a different vote ( very fickle me Tongue)

I don't see how HR could work if they were together (I love to see it in fics but I really imagine Harry and Ruth being destined for singledom forever...) I mean if they got together would they just go for dates or what, like marriage, partnership, move in together I just don't see how that would fit into the Spooks programme - give me an explosion over a lovey dovey scene any day Tongue (Okay maybe one obvious exception but I prefer my love interests combined with sex and lies Wink )

I really liked the way the Spooks storyline was left in S5 and I don't know perhaps all the HR relationship should have been left as 'something wonderful that was never said' rather than dredging it all up again? Not that I don't love the return of the character Ruth

Anyway, hope that isn't all just incoherent babble and I don't get too slaughtered by all you HR lot Tongue
I am after open for conversion ( and even more so every fic and video I read/ watch Tongue )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - YourFutureMuse - 13-02-2010 05:27 PM