Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
13-02-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
I understand your thoughts about the overhyped and partly the happy endings in Spooks. Spooks never had a perfectly happy ending, ok, but, that doesn't mean we can't have one, or if you like we can have HR exiled but together (that happened to Zoe, damnit!).

My point is that every single person in Spooks can't have a horrible ending always!! It's not very believable (sorry for repeating myself) and I do think they can handle this nicely, I'm not asking for a HR series, it's not the usual couple and it maybe fun to develop the relationship, the young sex-based couple is the rule in most series, so to give this one a chance would be a change.

Honestly, I can't see the point of having Ruth back and then not having something with Harry; I wouldn't find the explanation of her return. I'm not saying that Ruth can't be a great character without her relationship with Harry, but they could have introduced another different character... (Ithink I'm babling too much, and not sure if everything I've said is nonsense... Tongue).

If you want a sad ending, please get them together and if you want kill them both Tongue (I don't want that but I prefer this ending rather than nothing at all!)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Beatriz - 13-02-2010 08:50 PM