Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
14-02-2010, 03:33 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(13-02-2010 09:39 PM)JHyde Wrote:  It's not enough to go against something just because everyone else seems to love it. And I say that as someone with a contrary streak. If I can draw a comparison, it would be silly of me to stop drinking coffee or liking a certain band just because everyone suddenly seemed to dig them as well.

Also, why is watching a relationship between two spooks automatically not good entertainment? As long as it's part of a bigger storyline, it can be a great parallel subplot. The crux of the show has always been how one manages a 'normal life' in the midst of daily deception. What could possibly be more relevant?

Good points, these. I can appreciate, though, that it gets tiresome for non-believers when others go on about the relationship, but that is why we have this-here thread to do our gushing and agonising on, and try to keep it to a minimum on the rest of the threads.

And it is true that many of the supporters of the relationship do so because they love the Harry character dearly, and would love to see him get some flashes of happiness, not necessarily a non-ending stream of it.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Silktie - 14-02-2010 03:33 PM