Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
17-05-2010, 07:37 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(17-05-2010 06:47 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(17-05-2010 06:38 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  I think the series may start with them being together (poss living together) then there is no need for big declaration, just the occasional fallout over work!!

YEH! Love the optimism yorkshiretyke. I have to say though that I may feel a little cheated if we suddenly find our favourite couple happily together. There has been so much angst that I want to see how they actually get together, not just a scene of them sitting in bed reading the Times and Telegraph together in 9.1.

I agree I wouldn't like if they are together at the beginning of the series, even more, I don't think they'll do that, I don't think they miss the opportunity of a good storyline like this one, getting them together is definitely some of us (not all though) want to watch. I think we deserve a visual explanation and afterwards they can do whatever they want, I'll be happy (ever after Tongue).

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Beatriz - 17-05-2010 07:37 PM