Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
18-05-2010, 04:20 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(18-05-2010 06:46 AM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  Back to HR....My favourite series is 7, lots of Harry action and no Ruth, HOWEVER, now Ruth is back I love their interaction and would love to see it move on, only problem could be that it is just the actors that are playing it out. Nicola and Peter have both said how they create the tension...the looks, the hand touch in 8.7 could all be off script....so if no romance is scripted, we could have another 8 episodes of looks and touches!

I think that the producers could have edited out stuff like the hand caress in 8.7 if they didn't plan on going anywhere with HR, though, so I'm taking it as a sign that there is intent to move the relationship forward.

I tend to fall in the camp which believes we'll probably not see how they get together on screen, instead just get some hints that they are in fact dating each other (love the idea of seeing them in bed together reading the papers - very HR, I think). But that could actually be a good thing - look what happened last time they made a big deal of HR...

I would be seriously disappointed though if we don't get to see them showing each other some more overt affection - a hug or a little kiss at least.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Silktie - 18-05-2010 04:20 PM