Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
Ok ok, I know I am on the ropes and I can hear a distant bell ringing but I don't think Harry EVER told Ruth the true location of the uranium.

Harry and Ruth were both picked up by Mani because it was not in Norfolk when they went to look for it. How did Mani know to look in Norfolk in the first place? Well because Harry must have disclosed to the CIA* and Six, when the operation fell apart and was officially closed down, that was where he was going to store it.

Harry must have made a big show of saying to everyone, this is where I am going to store it, and this included Ruth. Now, when has Harry ever ever trusted Six or the CIA? Never. So my money is on, Harry making a big show of putting it somewhere, but actually it went somewhere else.

Having Ruth on board helped make the cover story seem plausible. If Harry really really needed a second person to know the real location of the uranium, in case anything happened to him, why didn't he tell someone else when Ruth left? He didn't. So he was quite content for him to be the only one who ever knew the correct location.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 01-08-2010 02:28 PM