Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
02-08-2010, 04:23 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(01-08-2010 03:05 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Hmmm. I agree that he moved it around. I suppose it's quite possible that he didn't tell Ruth where he was hiding it - but otherwise what was the point of him *telling* her it was in Norfolk? Is this Harry's version of showing off, making a show of trust in Ruth?

To my mind the only reason Harry would make a show of his trust in Ruth would be for a specific operational purpose and for the ultimate benefit of Mani, Libby and the "cowboy from 6." As if to say, "We are all in the know. And since I am the one moving it, if anything happens to me, Ruth here knows to." It may have been the only way they would have allowed him to have full control over the movement of the uranium. I don't think he had any intention of keeping it in one place - or of putting anyone else at risk by telling them once he did move it again. I think he thought he was protecting his team by not telling them. Of course, that backfired on him in the end.

I also don't think he would have brought Ruth at all if she did not have a very specific skill set needed for the operation. I think his decision to bring her was clinical: Harry in full work mode.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - A Cousin - 02-08-2010 04:23 PM