Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
11-09-2010, 01:48 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
Oh, I think something will happen but ya know, I don't think I actually want to see "it" happen. (Get your minds out of the gutter, I meant the magic moment where they admit their feelings. OK - that wasn't much better. Wink) I'd like them to leave it to our imaginations. Very often, what you don't see is much more compelling than what you do see. That's how they have strung us along for however many years they have been stringing us along! Perhaps it should happen off screen and let the audience discover it slowly with the rest of the Grid. That would be more in character for both of them AND it would give the fan-ficers a speculative field day of what "the" moment was!

No doubt about it though, they have a very big task on their hands. Its got to be believable and compelling. If it turns into a soap opera moment, I will be very disappointed. Of course I am one of those who thinks that they would be cruel enough (dare I say it?) to have Ruth blow the whistle on Harry. Only time will tell...

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - A Cousin - 11-09-2010 01:48 AM