Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
13-09-2010, 02:14 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(13-09-2010 08:13 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I'm going to weigh in and say that I don't think the photos are just promos, I think they were taken while shooting certain scenes.

I'm basing that on last year's pics, which I thought were staged (the Malcolm one especially) but it turned out they were all stills from scenes.

Yeah, you are probably right. These pics apparently weren't supposed to be released yet. Which would explain why they look odd to me. And the fingers. Although I too blew it up and it still looked like she has super long fingers to me! LOL!

There are generally three kinds of promo shots: those posed for DVD covers etc like the one with Harry and Lucas, those taken from screen shots after the edit process has happened and those taken just after scenes are shot while the actors are still in costume to capture the moment but are bit posed, e.g they go through the scene again and now - Freeze for the pic! I kind of think the third applies. Its the lighting that throws me. It probably is a scene, but not a screen shot, just a posed pic after shooting the scene. Am I making any sense? Huh

And I absolutely think that S9 picks up a few months later and not just after the explosion. Which would be fine with me. I don't want to see any angsty H/R scenes. I want you guys to write them! Wink

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - A Cousin - 13-09-2010 02:14 PM