Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
21-09-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(21-09-2010 11:34 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  But why are they freezing it then? What is the point of the interaction in series 8, if they are just going to freeze it in the next series. Surely this could all have been done in series 8, without perhaps the marriage proposal.

Maybe because they realised the show might still have a couple of seasons in it, and they don't want to have to sustain an HR relationship for that long?

(21-09-2010 02:32 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I am probably just being silly here but you don't think they would do something with Beth and Harry. I mean, Harry on the rebound type thing, Beth trying to get on in MI5. If Harry is in the midst of some mid-life crisis and feels all is lost with Ruth? I just have a feeling. As I say, probably being silly. The age gap is huge.

No, I didn't get that vibe you guys did. Besides, Sophia Myles said in an interview she could envision Beth's relationship with Harry develop into a father/daughter type one, which I don't think she would have said if Beth got to do the dirty with Harry.

I do hope they have something up their sleeve, but I'm beginning to worry it'll be something nasty...

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Silktie - 21-09-2010 04:42 PM