This poll is closed.
The greatest thing since the turbine engine 90.00% 36 90.00%
Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
21-09-2010, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2010 10:47 PM by Beatriz.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
I agree with JHyde and A Cousin, I loved how they've dealt with HR relationship. I didn't want to see something I didn't buy. It was all so heart breaking. I think they are still making progress, their way.

"We couldn't be more together than we are right now" I think what Ruth means is that they are closer than never (that made me cry) and she also says "We'd have to hide it away" I think she meant if they were to go down the path they didn't follow back in the day. Now they must try and find a way, a different way.

I don't think they will go for Beth being the rebound girl. I will hate the writers for that. I think they are investing in HR future.

(20-09-2010 09:55 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(20-09-2010 09:50 PM)SPOOK91 Wrote:  I think that there will be something and that she was right to refuse him. But oh that whisper in her ear. Lovely...

I think I almost died when he moved over towards her ear...oh lord !!

OMG!!! Me too, that was...WOW AMAZING!! I don't know how Ruth could say no! (don't get me wrong I liked the outcome but OH DEAR!) It gave me goose pumps. He was so sweet... Heart

Harry broke my heart in this episode.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Beatriz - 21-09-2010 10:46 PM