This poll is closed.
The greatest thing since the turbine engine 90.00% 36 90.00%
Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
22-09-2010, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2010 08:07 AM by Tea Lady.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(21-09-2010 04:42 PM)Silktie Wrote:  I do hope they have something up their sleeve, but I'm beginning to worry it'll be something nasty...

Silktie, this is what I am chewing over in bed when I lie awake at 3am Tongue
All this parking their relationship thing, I don't buy it. I see what people are saying, in that if Spooks was coming to an end this season, we would probably have a different story line. But when have they ever really parked their relationship, when both Harry and Ruth have been in the show? Even after their dinner date and Ruth's refusal, we all thought it was parked. Then after Havensworth and Ruths refusal for a late night tete ta tete, we all thought it was parked again. Mmmmm, I have a feeling they are going to do something with Ruth in this series and we are not going to like it. The only thing that gives me warmth is that I DO believe Ruth really does love Harry.
(21-09-2010 08:54 PM)Naivety Wrote:  Two things I find intriguing:
1. Who said anything about cosy suburban bungalows in Sussex? How come they couldn't get married and continue working for MI5?

Yes, I couldn't quite understand why Ruth didn't suggest an alternative to marriage. Perhaps something slower, more casual. I am sure Harry would have gone for that. Gone for anything that she offered him.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 22-09-2010 08:04 AM