This poll is closed.
The greatest thing since the turbine engine 90.00% 36 90.00%
Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
22-09-2010, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2010 09:20 PM by watchstrap.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(21-09-2010 04:53 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Maybe. Things will certainly be interesting with Beth sharing a flat with Ruth. She's already shown that she's a straight talker, so maybe we should take bets on how long it'll take her to ask Ruth what the deal between her and Harry is. Tongue

I agree Silktie, in fact I was just thinking the same thing this afternoon. Ruth really needs some straight talking from someone! I love her but she is such a muppet sometimes. But panic not folks, I feel that the writers are giving us a new HR starting point in the first episode. At the end of the first ep of S8 I thought 'oh dear, H and R are all broken and how are they going to get back from here' yet they did and I think that S9 will be similar. Ruth going bad doesn't really fit and would make me a bit disillusioned with the show Sad

Spoiler: show
I think Malcolm is coming back to give Ruth some much needed advice or maybe as a wedding guest
A brave statement I know but there you go!

This first episode really confirmed my feelings about Harry though. Even though I would love him to end up with Ruth, I feel quite strongly that Harry's happiness is paramount not her's. He has sacrificed far more than her over a greater period of time and genuinely deserves to be truly happy. If that was with someone else then so be it. I don't think it's going to be with Beth but a little competition might finally make Ruth see sense.
Oh ,and I am a little more than p**ed off with Miss Evershed about dissing Sussex. It's been bloody lovely here today, 70 plus degrees and I had a nice riverside walk with my husband. Ruthie baby, you don't know what you're missing!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - watchstrap - 22-09-2010 09:12 PM